Bug Fixes and Updates

A few members complained that cron jobs did not execute properly when the scripts being called printed specific HTML tags. This includes members using MailBeez. We fixed this and now the scripts being called will work properly regardless of its output. Other minor bug fixes are the date and time displayed in the jobs list and the Lost Password response page.

We also added sorting (by clicking on the column headers) to the jobs and monitors tables. And we fixed some design issues (press Ctrl + F5 to see it) like font size and margin settings.

Please let us know if you find anything out of sorts.