Cronless Terms of Service
What is this?
The Terms of Service (TOS) are the rules and regulations that specify guidelines for using our shared cron job services. All use of our shared cron job services is subject to these terms. Please read them carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to all parts. Use of Cronless' services implies agreement with these terms!
Any questions regarding this agreement should be sent to our support department prior to signing up for service.
Shared Hosting Terms of Service
Cronless provides cron job hosting to people all around the world. We have the responsibility to protect each client and provide them with the best service possible. The following guidelines were designed to ensure that our services remain of the utmost quality. Please read very carefully before ordering and/or using Cronless services.
Cronless Service Agreement
The Cronless Service Agreement is a separate agreement between Cronless and all customers. Please make sure you are in agreement with the following points and conditions, as well as our service agreement (in its entirety) before signing up for or using Cronless' services. Contact our support department for any clarifications.
All services provided by Cronless may be used for lawful purposes only. Use of this service for transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statue. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cronless from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Examples of Unacceptable Cron Jobs to Execute on Cronless
- Any cron job that violates any law, regulation, treaty or tariff or infringes on the legal rights of any third party
- Any cron job that creates defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive content
- Any cron job used to threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others
- Any cron job that threatens the name or reputation of Cronless, its affiliates, or subsidiaries
- Any cron job intentionally attempting to break security on any computer network, or to access an account that does not belong to you, and in any manner that interferes with other users' use and enjoyment of Cronless
- Any cron job that creates or drives fraudulent, automated traffic to websites
- Any cron job that creates a denial-of-service attack (DDoS)
- Any cron job that sends spam or unsolicited advertising e-mails
- Any cron job that automatically posts messages in forums, message boards, bulletin boards, or newsgroups that violates the guidelines of that forum
- Any cron job that runs scripts for file sharing sites, such as RapidShare, MegaUpload, etc
- Any cron job that runs malicious scripts intentionally designed to cause harm to other computers, websites, or servers
Cronless will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision, and reserves the right to deactivate and remove any jobs at any time for any reason without refund!
System Resource Usage
If Cronless' system administration team determines that a customer's account is utilizing an unacceptable amount of system resources, Cronless may temporarily deactivate the account in question. If Cronless' staff deems necessary, an eviction notice may be sent to the customer of an offending account providing them with ten (10) days in which to either change or delete the offending cron job. This only occurs in extreme cases.
Cronless will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Because of the nature of this provision, each account will be considered and analyzed individually.
At Cronless, we always treat our customers with the utmost respect. In return, we expect the same from you. If our staff feels that you are consistently addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for support abuse, customers will be given ten (10) days notice to find a new cron job service. We will issue a refund only for the unused portion of pre-paid service.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a Cronless server or customer of Cronless is strictly prohibited.
Cronless will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Customers found in violation of this provision will be subject to account deactivation without refund.
Failure to Follow Policies
Failure to fully comply with these terms is grounds for account suspension and/or cron job deletion (with or without refund, subject to Cronless' discretion).
We reserve the right to remove any account without prior notice. If we deactivate your account or cron jobs for violating policy, you will forfeit your rights to a refund and none will be given. No refunds for advanced payment. Our normal policy is a warning first, and account deactivation the second offense, but no warning is required.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.